C.A.A.O.P.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

C.A.A.O.P.

Computer Addict Anonymes (Ou Pas)

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator

2 participants

what do you think of Waz's avatar generators roundup?
not too bad...finally a useful entry! :)
[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Vote_lcap33%[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
mane, i dig noob_support!!!
[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Vote_lcap33%[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
i still want my shotgun!
 33% [ 1 ]
death to noob_support! Waz is wacko! He needs to be institutionalised!!!!
[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Vote_lcap0%[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
great...i want to read more! i think i'll hop to the blog entry!!!
[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Vote_lcap0%[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total des votes : 3

AuteurMessage
waz
Nerd
Nerd
waz

Masculin Nombre de messages : 113

[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Empty
MessageSujet: [delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator   [delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Icon_minitimeLun 9 Juil - 20:23

'sup!!! Have you been to Wazeeland 1.5 recently? Nooooo!!!!! ;( mane, zat's terrible! me soooooooooooooo sad now! lol

Anyways, I've just been wanting to let all the noobs know that I've blogged a little bit about avatar generators over here. It has a lot to offer; especially if you still don't have an avatar yet!!! So, jump over there and have a read through.

However, if you are feeling way too lazy to have your cursor hovering over said link and to physically click said link, then don't worry!!! Waz understands! That's why he has "copy 'n paste" part of the entry:
- Free avatar generator
Simple, plain and boring! That's for those who don't expect too much from their avatar.

This one is not too bad but the main focus is only on the face. So, if you want that little extra to express yourself (i.e. animation, background, accessories), then the next two will make ya happy!

- Yahoo!Avatars
An account is needed but that's free. Unfortunately, once exported, you kinda lose the animation. It works best with Yahoo!messenger. I have blogged it here.

- Meez
Meez is similar to Yahoo!Avatars. If you are a photobucket user, you may have noticed that meez is partnering with the latter (see create avatar link when you log onto your acc; top-page). That's great for it allows you to save the avatar straight to your photobucket acc. Again, you need to register first. Also, not all items are free. Some require Meez's coinz.

- Dream Avatar
It's definitely for otakus and those who are into Gaia Online. It's a free service that allows Gaia online players to come up with their dream avatars (hence the name!). It then gives an estimate of how much it will cost in Gaia gold. The prob is that it's animated only in the game (i.e. once you have been able to pay for all the items) and most of the avatars are kinda baby-ish. But, it's a great generator to play around with (if you are otaku).

To Read more: here

This entry has been brought to you by noob_support!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://wazkim.blogspot.com/
Nym
Admin
Nym

Féminin Nombre de messages : 125

[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator   [delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator Icon_minitimeLun 9 Juil - 20:58

Merci noob-support !!!! Very Happy
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://nyms-blog.blogspot.com

[delire]noob_support: Avatar Generator
Page 1 sur 1