C.A.A.O.P.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

C.A.A.O.P.

Computer Addict Anonymes (Ou Pas)

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G ...
Voir le deal
389 €

[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind

2 participants

what you think of this ninjutsu?
booooring!!!!!
[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Vote_lcap11%[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
kusoooo! when the hell will I get this shotgun? He is annoying me!
[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Vote_lcap33%[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
roflmao
[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Vote_lcap11%[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Hail to noob_support!!!!
[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Vote_lcap0%[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
i say we ban Waz!!! BAN HIM!!!!
[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Vote_lcap22%[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
certified phd-fied piece of doctorate crap! He is making me waste my time!!!
 11% [ 1 ]
noob_support friggin rocks, mate!!!!
 11% [ 1 ]
Total des votes : 9

AuteurMessage
waz
Nerd
Nerd
waz

Masculin Nombre de messages : 113

[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Empty
MessageSujet: [delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind   [delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Icon_minitimeSam 7 Juil - 18:00

noob of CAAOP, are you still feeling depressed and alienated? Have you tried noob_support and bump_frenzy yet? We are here to help and help we will!!! That's not because we are full loads of crap! Well, yes we are!!!! But, also coz right now we are feeling way too kind, positive and generous! So, use us (interpretation does allow for any subsequent dirty pun)!!!! Big time!!!!

Now, the special ninjutsu of the mind! It's for those amongst us, noobs, who are very visually-oriented and who can't be bothered clicking above links (or even replying a particular post!) It does not use up much chakra and concentration. All that is needed is:

[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Clipimage0010kl

lol!

It does help, right? I'm sure you are already feeling way better!!! Thanks to whom? noob_support duuuuuh!!!!!!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://wazkim.blogspot.com/
Nym
Admin
Nym

Féminin Nombre de messages : 125

MessageSujet: Re: [delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind   [delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Icon_minitimeLun 9 Juil - 10:47

mmmmmh yeah a shotgun may be a good solution Razz
http://nyms-blog.blogspot.com
waz
Nerd
Nerd
waz

Masculin Nombre de messages : 113

MessageSujet: Re: [delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind   [delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Icon_minitimeLun 9 Juil - 19:10

lol Razz
http://wazkim.blogspot.com/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind   [delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind Icon_minitime

[delire]noob_support: special ninjutsu of the mind
Page 1 sur 1