C.A.A.O.P.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

C.A.A.O.P.

Computer Addict Anonymes (Ou Pas)

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon EV6.5 : où trouver le Bundle Lot 6 Boosters Fable ...
Voir le deal

[general]car design inspired from Ghost in the Shell

AuteurMessage
waz
Nerd
Nerd
waz

Masculin Nombre de messages : 113

[general]car design inspired from Ghost in the Shell Empty
MessageSujet: [general]car design inspired from Ghost in the Shell   [general]car design inspired from Ghost in the Shell Icon_minitimeMer 12 Sep - 22:50

[general]car design inspired from Ghost in the Shell Mix2_255057a

[general]car design inspired from Ghost in the Shell Mix1_255058a

Citation :
"I am influenced by Japanese animation, like the film Ghost in the Shell," says Eunsun, her eyes widening as I explain that I have no idea what she is referring to. She thinks I'm joking as she continues to explain that the car is conceptually rooted in computer games, and visually influenced by manga comics, anime (Japanese animation) and Second Life.
Citation :
The Mixim is a car aimed at the next generation of drivers. Through extensive research, speaking with and observing teenagers in Europe, the United States, Japan and even China, Nissan has come to the conclusion that the driving generation to come has no interest in engine size, driving dynamics or speed, but is looking for an alternative to the conventional notion of the car. Most crucially, they are a truly global lot, with a common vocabulary.
Citation :

"The young of today have a different sense of reality," he says. "They are no longer so interested in products, but in experiences. They interface with the world through the computer," he says. "This is a digital-era car."

Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://wazkim.blogspot.com/

[general]car design inspired from Ghost in the Shell
Page 1 sur 1