C.A.A.O.P.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

C.A.A.O.P.

Computer Addict Anonymes (Ou Pas)

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-26%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bosch BBS8214 Aspirateur Balai Multifonction sans fil Unlimited ...
249.99 € 339.99 €
Voir le deal

[collateral]

AuteurMessage
waz
Nerd
Nerd
waz

Masculin Nombre de messages : 113

[collateral] Empty
MessageSujet: [collateral]   [collateral] Icon_minitimeVen 24 Aoû - 4:49

[collateral] Collateral

This is like the nth time I'm watching this movie! I just can't have enough of it! The plot is smart, fascinating and unparalleled. Really, it is looking at only three main characters: the assassin, the taxi driver and the main victim. So, considering this, you will think it will get really boring. But nah, you see it's the build up to the climax and the intelligent way they have the characters interact that make the movie soooo appealing! It's the ongoing debate that the killer and the taxi driver has on morality that makes it fun to watch. Who is right or wrong? Then, there is this trait that all three characters seem to share. They are perfectionist and are good at what they do. The assassin obviously is a pro. The driver knows every shortcuts by heart. The main victim who is a prosecutor, well, she is and does look good! Razz Finally, it's the eerie scenes in the taxi: the passing of time and the feeling that those in the taxi seem to be untouched by reality. That's just amazing! It makes me wanna catch a cab late at night and have it drive all around the city! Razz

My favorite scene will be when they stop at the lights and a wolf (or coyote?) cross in front of the vehicle. Both watch and you can see the humanity coming out from each character. The killer is like: shit! Will I end up a loner like that? The driver is: shit! I'm fucked! Razz The bottom-line: Life goes on...We are nothing but collaterals! We just have to learn to deal with it! Razz
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://wazkim.blogspot.com/

[collateral]
Page 1 sur 1