C.A.A.O.P.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

C.A.A.O.P.

Computer Addict Anonymes (Ou Pas)

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON AVR-X2800H, Enceinte ...
1190 € 1950 €
Voir le deal

[Fearless]

2 participants
AuteurMessage
waz
Nerd
Nerd
waz

Masculin Nombre de messages : 113

[Fearless] Empty
MessageSujet: [Fearless]   [Fearless] Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Aoû - 3:10

[Fearless] JetLiisFearless

I definitely recommend if you are a fan of Jet Li and martial art!

It's not just action. It can get very emotional. I bet there will be times where you will cry! Razz

What I like best is how they have the character rise to fame, fall into shame (as a result of arrogance and for espousing the wrong reason to fight) and, finally, have him discover a proper motive for fighting (i.e. fight for the greater good of a nation). It's great seeing those changes in him and how he learns from his mistake! By the end of the movie, we are cheering with the crowd! It's like your martial art version of Gladiator...remember how in the end, we are like: come on Maximus, you can kick him ass!!! Razz Well, kinda similar things happen!

If you haven't heard,
Citation :
It is loosely based on the life of Huo Yuanjia, a legendary Chinese martial artist who challenged foreign fighters in highly publicised events, restoring pride and nationalism to China at a time when Western Imperialism and Japanese manipulation were eroding the country.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://wazkim.blogspot.com/
Nym
Admin
Nym

Féminin Nombre de messages : 125

[Fearless] Empty
MessageSujet: Re: [Fearless]   [Fearless] Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Aoû - 8:15

wouah ! tu passes ta vie dans un cinéma en ce moment lol!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://nyms-blog.blogspot.com

[Fearless]
Page 1 sur 1