C.A.A.O.P.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

C.A.A.O.P.

Computer Addict Anonymes (Ou Pas)

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-39%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
399 € 649 €
Voir le deal

[The Departed]Cops or criminals.

AuteurMessage
waz
Nerd
Nerd
waz

Masculin Nombre de messages : 113

[The Departed]Cops or criminals. Empty
MessageSujet: [The Departed]Cops or criminals.   [The Departed]Cops or criminals. Icon_minitimeMer 22 Aoû - 3:58

When you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?

[The Departed]Cops or criminals. TheDeparted

All the bad reasons for watching The Departed:
1) it's by Martin Scorsese!!! That's way enough a reason, don't you think?

2) it's a gangster movie! In other words, lot's of swearing and lot's of blood! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

3) it involves one of the best sequence of head-shot combos I have ever seen! Twisted Evil Dicaprio's and Damon's respective characters come out of the elevator. Just like that, heads start popping - one after the other! Twisted Evil

4) them memorable quotes!

Citation :
Ellerby: How is your wedding coming along?
Colin Sullivan: Great, great; she's a doctor.
Ellerby: That's outstanding.
Colin Sullivan: Yeah.
Ellerby: Marriage is an important part of getting ahead: lets people know you're not a homo; married guy seems more stable; people see the ring, they think at least somebody can stand the son of a bitch; ladies see the ring, they know immediately you must have some cash or your cock must work.
[Laughs]
Colin Sullivan: [Laughing] Yeah, it's working... Overtime!
Ellerby: I'm glad to hear that.
Colin Sullivan: Yeah... Thank you.

Ellerby: I'm gonna go have a smoke right now. You want a smoke? You don't smoke, do ya, right? What are ya, one of those fitness freaks, huh? Go fuck yourself.

Ellerby: Go fuck yourself.
Dignam: I'm tired from fucking your wife.
Ellerby: How is your mother?
Dignam: Good, she's tired from fucking my father.

Dignam: Somebody, as you already know, stole 20 microprocessors from the Mass Processor Company out on Route 128. These are the kind they put into computers that could put a cruise missile up the ass of a camel from a couple hundred miles away
source: IMDb

lol! lol! lol!

5) Vera Farmiga!!!! mane, I want a shrink like her too! Please!!! I love you I love you I love you

[The Departed]Cops or criminals. Vera

6) it's entertaining, shocking and visceral! cheers
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://wazkim.blogspot.com/

[The Departed]Cops or criminals.
Page 1 sur 1