C.A.A.O.P.
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

C.A.A.O.P.

Computer Addict Anonymes (Ou Pas)

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -45%
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go ...
Voir le deal
1099.99 €
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

[Naruto Shippuden]The Movie

3 participants
AuteurMessage
waz
Nerd
Nerd
waz

Masculin Nombre de messages : 113

[Naruto Shippuden]The Movie Empty
MessageSujet: [Naruto Shippuden]The Movie   [Naruto Shippuden]The Movie Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû - 22:00

Naruto dies!?!

see trailer here (youtube)

From Wikipedia
Citation :
The trailer begins with a brief glimpse of Shion's eyes and a dark scene with lava. Naruto is fighting against dark purple, snake-like attacks with dragon heads. He is impaled through his back for the first of two times in the trailer. Shion's face is seen in a metallic reflection as if she was looking at herself, while black ribbons wave in the background.

The second scene shows Naruto's friends mourning in a graveyard, though many details are different than the scene showed in the initial teasers. Sakura, Neji, Choji, Tsunade, Lee and others are present showing battle damage and not wearing their funeral clothing.

The following scenes show Naruto and Sakura carrying around a weak Shion in a friendly manner. Lee is seen fighting with a rock-like enemy. Three individuals with connected chakra strings are also seen. The trailer ends as Shion falls from Naruto's back and down a chasm. As she falls, she reaches for a cracked ornament that she wears. The scene suddenly changes to show Naruto impaled a second time, this time through the heart.

Shion is the lady Naruto is supposed to protect. She is the one who predicts Naruto is gonna die...

Does anybody have the link for free download?

Please share...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://wazkim.blogspot.com/
kyu
Uber-Geek
Uber-Geek
kyu

Masculin Nombre de messages : 82
Localisation : dans une cave avec un ordi (Naaan, pas la batcave!! ^_^ )

MessageSujet: Re: [Naruto Shippuden]The Movie   [Naruto Shippuden]The Movie Icon_minitimeDim 12 Aoû - 2:42

download link for the trailer? nopes, u could try to get it with kissyoutube.
if u meant dl link for movie then u`ll have to wait some months for the dvd to come out for subbing teams to import and sub it.

reactions to the trailer, more precisely on the death thing.

strange i would say, unless if like the 1st naruto movie it doesnt have any logical timeframe in the regular storyline.

reminder to those who forgot (or didnt know)
Citation :
In the first movie, Sasuke is still doing missions, and tsunade is already hokage. Now this is highly incompatible with the manga`s storyline (Unless you consider the anime filler episodes like kakashi`s true face or the idate race (boltsword etc) as integral part of the story, but filler episodes shouldnt be counted in the actual storyline imo ....

Absolutely same thing here. i think its not part of the SL, since am sure masashi-sama himself doesnt know the ending to naruto.....

Killing the main character is a bit of an extreme though...
but still, given the damn crappy commercial approach the producers have already adopted regarding shippuden (for example attracting audience by showing a later part involving sasuke in the very first instants of shippuden, or worse, skipping the part in the storyline with the story of kakashi`s youth and his sharingan (Yeah, shippuden watchers, normally they should have given you thet answer... just ask me if you wanna know Very Happy ) )) I think that killing naruto (or spreading rumours of naruto`s death) could be their way to attract audience...
Nym
Admin
Nym

Féminin Nombre de messages : 125

MessageSujet: Re: [Naruto Shippuden]The Movie   [Naruto Shippuden]The Movie Icon_minitimeDim 12 Aoû - 11:03

hey hey !! j'ai commencé à regarder shipuuden !! (j'ai zappé tous les fillers mais il y a quand même quelques trucs qui s'y passent (sakura qui devient ninja médecin par ex)

kyu > pour kakashi, j'ai pas bien compris : ils devraient en parler dans l'animé et il le font pas, c'est ça ? est-ce que tu peux me dire quels chapitres du manga correspondent à cette partie là ? (me spoile pas, je veux lire le manga pour savoir Wink )

EDIT : concernant kakashi, la suite du sujet est ici.
http://nyms-blog.blogspot.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: [Naruto Shippuden]The Movie   [Naruto Shippuden]The Movie Icon_minitime

[Naruto Shippuden]The Movie
Page 1 sur 1